The Conference on Engineering Sustainable Development is co-hosted by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) and APRU. This is an inaugural event of the APRU Sustainable Waste Management Program that will take place on December 12-13, 2019 at Korea University.
Please forward this message to your colleagues who are interested in addressing UN SDGs through sustainable energy, water sustainability & security, and economic, social, climatic & environmental areas. The deadline for abstract submission is September 12.
scientists, and policymakers are invited to discuss technical and
engineering challenges of addressing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable
Development and the 17 SDGs. Invited speakers are listed here.
[Call For Abstract]
Submit your abstract for oral or poster presentation by September 12, 2019. You are encouraged to pick one of the following topics for your work.
1. Sustainable Energy
- Decarbonization through carbon conversion, capture and storage
- Biofuel and bioenergy breakthrough
- Materials development for solar PV and wind power
- Waste to energy
2. Water Sustainability and Security
- Advances in materials and processes for safe water treatment
- Water-energy-food nexus
- Sustainable water management
3. Economic, Social, Climatic and Environmental Issues
- Advances in chemical and mechanical recycling of waste plastics
- Circular economy and industrial ecology
- PFAS assessment and remediation
- Sustainable building materials and infrastructure
- August 1: Registration opens
- September 12: Call for abstracts closes
- September 26: Abstract acceptance notifications
- October 12: Early bird registration ends